The stunning coastal stretch of Al Jumeirah residing in Dubai holds many attractions that are not only tempting from far but also worth paying a visit while actually staying in Dubai. From the fifth tallest hotel in the world to a gorgeous beach and a peaceful mosque- Al Jumeirah offers a lot to see for the travel enthusiasts. Not only for the eyes but it is also a place worth exploring for the amazing adventures and activities that it has got to offer.
Following are the top ten things that one can enjoy in and around Al Jumeirah–
- Burj Khalifa: The 822 meters high magnanimous Burj Khalifa stands as a worth visiting destination in Dubai. This sky scrapper lies close to Al Jumeirah. Pay a visit, feel fascinated by its structure and also get the experience of the panoramic views from the observation decks as well as the telescopes available at its high floors.
- Jumeirah Beach: This white sand beach located in Dubai offers a lot of activities for the tourists to enjoy and have fun. Enjoy the various water sports like the banana boat rides, jet skiing, etc. and have a pleasurable time while soaking out in the sun. Dine at a number of eateries available at the beach front.
- The Dubai Mall: Dubai is an ideal place for the shopaholics, and this fact is not hidden. Shop at the famous Dubai Mall up to your complete satisfaction with a wide range of options and categories to choose from.
- Palm Jumeirah: Have an enjoyable time at the Palm Jumeirah Island with its awesome hotels, apartment towers, and refined restaurants. In the evening time, also get to experience the nightclubs with live DJs.
- Jumeirah Mosque: Jumeirah Mosque stands as a symbol of spirituality and welcomes people of all faiths for a tour and an insight into the traditions and cultures of Islam. This tour is worth a shot.
- Dubai Marina: Inside this affluent area, enjoy at the famous beach at JBR, the sandy stretches and also a leisure complex with an al fresco dining.
- The Dubai Museum: Discover the history and culture of the United Arab Emirates in its true essence at the Dubai Museum. The artifacts, models and other items present inside the museum for display will surely leave you awestruck.
- The Desert: The desert offers a lot for the adventurers and thrill seekers. Go for a desert safari on a camel or try a hot air balloon ride. In the evening, enjoy a proper cultural and traditional time under the stars.
- Ski Dubai: At the Ski Dubai, enjoy the authentic skiing experience that is provided along with rides like Bobsledding and tubing. A penguin center also awaits the visitors.
- Dhow Cruise: Get on the Dhow Cruise that takes you through the Dubai Creek at night. Enjoy the mesmerizing views of the city skyline and also the dinner offered on the cruise.
A visit paid to these amazing spots in and around Al Jumeirah gives a complete feeling to one’s trip to Dubai. Make sure to take out some time for these attractions during your stay and make the most of it.