Are you fervently hoping for a wedding planner to drop out of nowhere and reserve the most romantic honeymoon destinations for you? You have spent quite a lot of time planning out your wedding and every detail regarding the dress, venue, and menu and guest list. In this mad rush, planning for a romantic honeymoon may have escaped your mind. Well, do not suffer a panic attack. For your romantic hiatus let us discuss the five most romantic preferred honeymoon destinations for couples.
Kashmir is the perfect place for couples. You can have a comfortable night against the backdrop of cold weather and white snow in pristine condition. The panoramic views from your windows are breathtaking. Experience the local cuisine; explore the mountains and the enchanting Dal Lake with your beloved.
- You can explore the Dal Lake in a shikhara. Do some shopping from the house boats.
- Go to the Strawberry Valley in Gulmarg and enjoy sampling the strawberries.
- Take a Gondola ride.
San Francisco, California
This city wins the heart of many romantic couples. The city is surrounded by hills. There are parks in front of skyscrapers. There are Victorian homes along the bay. Cable cars rattle all across the city. It combines sophistication with the laid back attitude of remaining west coast.
- Experience this romantic city on foot. Start from the Union Square; go to China town and the Yerba Buena Center for Arts.
- Take a romantic ride in the cable car.
- Visit China Town and buy some souvenirs. Have a meal at an authentic Chinese restaurant selling dim sums.
- If you are a health freak couple, then head for an exhilarating jog to the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Make your way towards the city’s bustling waterfront, the Fisherman’s Wharf.
This is a tourist friendly destination. The old town is fascinating with numerous pagodas, palaces, temples, narrow cobbled lanes, carved windows. The cobbled streets wind their ways through ancient bazaars, and there are hidden gardens behind palaces.
Things to do:
- Try out their mouth watering Chinese and Tibetan cuisine.
- Go out on romantic trekking expeditions. Catch a glimpse of those spectacular mountain views.
- Grab a cultural performance of song and dance. Many hotels put up these kinds of shows.
- Head towards the shops along the New Road. Try buying some original pashminas or the very traditional kukri knives.
This is another romantic spot in India. The majestic palaces, the shimmering water, museums, and forts can charm you. Soak in the culture of that city while basking in the sun walking hand in hand through the streets of Udaipur.
Things to do:
- Invest some time and effort on photography. Go for post wedding photography against any of this magnificent setting.
- Enjoy the sunset together on a boat ride along the banks of Pichola Lake.
- From rooftop restaurants catch the illuminated skyline of the city.
It is tough not to be romantic in Hawaii. It is the second largest island in Hawaii. Rain showers are very common while some are heavy, others are brief and moderate. As a couple, you will see that there is a broad range of activities that you can enjoy doing together.
Things to do:
- Watch the sunrise from the summit of Mount Haleakala. To reach there, you have to travel 10,000 feet above sea level, but the effort is worth the trouble.
- Follow the winding route to drive to the city of Hana. You will catch some jaw-dropping sceneries of the Pacific Ocean in the East Maui coastline.
- You must attend a Luau at least once. The evening offers a scope to explore ancient Hawaiian culture along with a typical luau feast with sweet bread and tropical fruits.
Choose your destination
Take your pick of the destination. It is tough not to drool among the rolling hills and mountains. Big cities can also offer romantic retreats even in the midst of thousands of visitors. You may want to consider the expenses involved. Pick up one that suits your requirements.